- Measure the length of lash band by gently placing them on your eyelid and trimming off excess from the outer part. If they are too long, they will create a droopy eyelid look, so make sure that your length is perfect and comfortable for you.
- Once your lashes are measured and cut to your liking, give your lashes a little bend so that they fit the shape of your eye better. Our eyelashes have already been pre-curled so there is no need to curl them.
- Apply the glue in a thin layer and give it around 30-40 seconds to dry. This is the most important part. Really, let the glue dry properly!
- Apply a layer of mascara on your own lashes and line your upper lid with a black liner. This will ensure smooth transition from your lid to the lash bend.
- Take a pair of tweezers and hold a strip of eyelashes in the middle of the bend.
- Look slightly down, your mirror should be low. Gently place a strip of lashes with tweezers onto the middle of your lid. Wait, breathe and then continue with securing both sides to your eye.
- Let glue to dry just a bit more and then gently squeeze with tweezers your natural eyelashes together with your minks. Doing this will ensure that no one will ever know you are wearing fake lashes.
- Don’t forget to put some mascara on your lower lashes to balance off the look.
Shop Our 3D Mink Lashes: https://manesbymonae.com/collections/3d-mink-lashes
Shop Our Thin Band Lashes: https://manesbymonae.com/collections/3d-thinline-lashes
Shop Our Faux Mink Lashes: https://manesbymonae.com/collections/3d-volume-lashes
Shop Our 25MM Lashes: https://manesbymonae.com/collections/25-mm-3d-lashes